Whether you are ready to scale with a new application now, or are looking to prototype/pilot a smaller version, dFusion has the experience to design and develop it.
dFusion has created a wide range of solutions that improves the way organizations work to give needed advantages in the marketplace. dFusion has an extensive code library, deep database experience, and efficient process to guarantee success. Our technical capabilities specialize in Microsoft Access® consulting and programming services building applications while leveraging our deep bench strength in C#, VB 6.0, ASP.NET, VBA (Access, Excel, and Word), Access-SQL, T-SQL and more. We can create what you need…
- Integration with Microsoft Access®, .NET and Microsoft SQL Server® applications and other platforms and systems from the ground up.
- Easier features resulting in increased functionality for a single user and/or multi-users on a network.
- We also support web-based cloud deployment to SQL Azure® and Windows Azure®.
Some examples of where you may need or want to create a new application database in your organization includes:
There are many other examples of what we can create and have created. The above are just a few to showcase the realm of what’s possible. If this resonates with you, our developers can take the first step and set up a discovery meeting. This is an initial one-hour no-cost meeting. The purpose of the meeting will allow us to become more fully informed about your history, and the goals for the technology project.
- Develop Client Tracking and Vendor Management with easy reporting functionality for multiple users across a network.
- Create a secure Loan Pipeline database.
- Create a Tracking Inventory System for food/money/people/ donations/other in a single location or across multiple locations & cities.
- Develop a Job tracking database.
- Create a Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) Audit based tracking Database - Used to track audits in compliance with the Sarbanes-Oxley Act.
- Amalgamate and create a web-enabled medical compensation, production, and benefits survey from multiple data sources.
- Create a web-enabled Client Debt Management tracking system
- Develop an Office Space Demand Planning tool
- …and more.
- Modularized functionality can be easily included to allow ease of reporting, data export in a custom format for analysis, and more.